Making a house totally externally burglar-proof is a tall, perhaps impossible, order. For that reason owning a home security or home-defense weapon, and the means to safely store it, is prudent.
- RELATED STORY: 5 Must-Have Home Security Essentials
- RELATED STORY: Being Prepared: Top 10 Home Defense Tactics
- RELATED STORY: Top 6 Shotguns for Home Security
We at SURVIVOR’S EDGE take a holistic approach: Home security begins on the outside and extends to every room in the house. It’s a motto reflected in our home security roundup. In it we take a look at a diverse array of products—from locks to safes to flashlights to safe rooms—that each in their own way, and in conjunction with your home-defense firearm, contribute to a safer, more secure abode.
- RELATED STORY: Stay Safe With Modern Home Security
- RELATED STORY: 12 Dog Breeds for Personal & Home Protection
This article was originally published in the SURVIVOR’S EDGE TM Fall 2014 issue. Subscription is available in print and digital editions here.
- RELATED STORY: 6 Security Products to Protect Against a Home Invasion
- RELATED STORY: Gunsite Offers 2016 Class on Home Defense