Avoid Touching Contaminated Surfaces With The Copper Shark

The Copper Shark allows users to avoid the risk of contracting a bacterial disease.

Everyday people are exposed to a number of surfaces that are covered in harmful bacteria. Even though a bathroom door handle or an elevator button may look clean, it can still be covered in bacteria that cause serious illnesses, such as E. coli which has the ability to remain active on a surface for up to 16 months.

The founder of Cu Healthy Products, LLC™ developed a simple solution for avoiding contact with touch surfaces that may be contaminated with bacteria when his wife, Jolene, was diagnosed with colon cancer. The Copper Shark™, a patented device, is made with MD-Cu29antimicrobial copper. This surface kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria*, and continues to kill 99% of bacteria even after repeated contamination. By using the Copper Shark™ to open lever style doors, turn on faucets, flush toilets and push buttons on ATM’s and elevators in public places, you are effectively putting an antimicrobial barrier between you and touch surfaces that may harbor the most common disease-causing bacteria.

The Copper Shark is made from 100% recycled materials and is chemical free, making it a safe and environmentally-friendly product.

The Copper Shark retails for $29 MSRP and can be purchased online at www.antimicrobialcopperstore.com.

To learn more about The Copper Shark and read testimonial visit www.coppershark.com

Related Stories: 4 Immune-Boosting Foods That Treat And Prevent Viral Infections