GroundEFX is one of the most prominent metal detector manufacturers in the world.
The company features four different series of metal detectors, release a brand new series for 2015: The Storm Series.
The first metal detector in the Storm Series is the MX50, made with a new light weight, easy to use frame.
- RELATED STORY: Get Rich Quick? Treasure Hunting Could Secure Riches
The MX50 features a large, simple to use digital backlit interface.
Eight metal categories and adjustable discrimination put the MX50 in a different category. It also has three elimination modes: All-Metal, Coin and Jewelry.
A quick release extension rod adds up to 14 inches to the metal detector.
The MX50 also features the following:
- Four individual HD audio tones
- Signal strength and depth indicators in pinpoint mode
- Can detect quarter sized coins up to 8 inches away
- 8-inch submersible coil
Completely ambidextrous for right or left-handed use, the MX50 uses six AA-Cell Alkaline batteries (not included).
For more information on the MX50 and other products from GroundEFX, please visit GroundEFX.info/index.php.
- RELATED STORY: Treasure Hunters: Unearthing The Artifacts Of America’s Past