Many emergencies and disasters may require you to “shelter in place” – stay where you are. A portable rolling emergency survival kit for evacuating personnel or supporting them in place for the first several hours after an emergency or disaster. Each kit includes survival supplies for up to 30 people. High-visibility marking and flashing safety signal provide quick emergency identification and increased safety in use.
For mobility and storage:
(1) SecurEvac easy-roll backpack with integrated LED safety signal
For search and rescue:
(1) pair leather palmed work gloves
(1) pair safety goggles
(1) pry bar
For easier breathing:
(30) dust masks
For minor medical situations:
(1) first aid kit
(3) emergency blankets
(30) Emergency drinking water pouches (4 oz.) [5 year shelf life]
(5) 2,400 calorie food bars (60 portions) [5 year shelf life]
(1) 8’ x 10’ tarp/ground cover
For communication and light:
(1) whistle with lanyard
(1) AM/FM radio with extra batteries
(1) flashlight with extra batteries
(2) 12-hour light sticks
For maintaining proper hygiene and sanitation:
(1) Carry-Flat portable toilet
(6) toilet bags
(6) deodorizer packets
(2) toilet paper rolls
(4) pairs vinyl gloves
(30) sanitary towlettes
(2) 4 oz bottles hand sanitizer
For the Safety Manager:
(1) emergency instruction sheet
(1) writing tablet
(10) tamper-evident breakaway closure ties
Dimension & Weight: 14″ x 21″ x 13″, 30 lbs.
Mobile. Emergency gear kits are packed in a SecurEvac easy-roll backpack with telescoping handle (converts to regular backpack), padded shoulder straps, top carry handle, and sternum strap for stability in motion
Complete. Each disaster gear kit includes key survival supplies for all the basic needs of up to 30 people.
Visible. Bags are designed for quick-find emergency identification and high visibility for safety in use: safety orange markings, 360° high-visibility reflective safety stripes, integrated 3-LED flashing safety signal.
Secure. Breakaway tamper-evident closure ties for main compartments keep supplies secure yet accessible in an emergency.
Flexible. This kit can be used for evacuation or shelter-in-place according to the specific emergency situation.
Learn more about LifeSecure and emergency kit products here.