The Hudson Bay Axe is now available from Treeline Outdoors and is made for modern adventurers who want a lightweight, but powerful axe for hiking, camping and more.
- RELATED STORY: VIDEO: Dave Canterbury Offers Expert Axe Tips & Tactics
The axe weighs just over two pounds and its 28-inch handle is the right length for splitting wood. The handle is made from high-grade, straight grained Hickory and comes with a gunstock finish. The head is forged of high carbon steel, coated in durable paint to deter rust and has a polished 4-inch cutting edge. The premium leather sheath protects the tool and user.
- RELATED STORY: 5 Survival Uses For Axes
All Treeline axes come with an owners manual to ensure your axe stays sharp and performing well. This is our take on a design that’s proven itself over hundreds of years: an axe meant to be used and built to last a lifetime.
According to Treeline Outdoors, The Hudson Bay Axe originated from Spain and was made popular by fur traders in the Hudson Bay region in Canada.
- RELATED STORY: Crafting Your Own Axe Sheath & Sling
The Hudson Bay Axe ships for free throughout Canada and the US. The Axe is available online for $125. Visit http://treelineoutdoors.com/ to order yours today.
- 2 lb forged steel head
- 4 cutting polished edge
- Head coated in durable paint to deter rust
- 28 Hickory handle with Gunstock stain
- Handle hole for strap (strap not included)
- Durable sheath with snap and belt slit
- Made in the USA