TerraSol offers ready-to-rock organic microgreen growing kits. Each kit contains one 10-inch-square tray, four 5-inch pots, four seed packets (enough for planting two 5-inch pots of each variety), eight paper seed covers, a bag of organic soil (enough for one full planting), a wood tamper and instructions.
- RELATED STORY: Make Money on Year-Round Microgreens
- RELATED STORY: How To Profit From Small Plot Organic Farming
- RELATED STORY: Organic Farming Tips: 10 Ways to Build Better Soil
TerraSol’s kit comes with the following seed packets:
Pea: Reliable and easy to grow. They taste like fresh sugar snap peas.
Sunflower: Large shoots and easy to grow. Taste like a juicy sunflower seed with a nutty tone.
Spicy mix: Colorful greens with a pop of color, including arugula, radish and three other mustards.
Farmers blend: TerraSol’s favorite greens for color and depth of flavor, without any spicy heat.
- RELATED STORY: Food Plot Seedbed Prep
- RELATED STORY: Back To The Land: Organic Gardening
- RELATED STORY: The Benefits of a Homestead Diet For Good Health
TerraSol also offers other organic seeds, such as buckwheat, broccoli, arugula, radish, mixed mustards, beet and chard. For more information, visit terrasolorganics.com.
This article was originally published in The NEW PIONEER™ Fall 2015 issue. Subscription is available in print and digital editions here.