The Strider SMF knife is an exclusive offer for 5.11 Tactical online shoppers. The Frame Lock knife is a collaborative project between 5.11 CEO Tom Davin and Duane Dwyer, co-owner of Strider Knives.
- RELATED STORY: The Ultimate Guide to Survival, Pocket Knives
- RELATED STORY: Sharpen Your Ax Skills With These Tips
The Strider SMF knife features a four-inch blade with a classic Spear Point profile. This 100 percent American-made knife also features a thumb hole for better grip, twin bump stops, an oversized pivot pin and jimping down the spine for more control.
The scale handle is crafted from solid glass epoxy laminate with a rough peel texture for positive grip under any conditions. Peripheral edges are quarter-rounded to match the handle scale, and the internal structure is custom pocket-milled to mate the blade directly to a 3mm thick titanium foundation.
An aggressive flame finish and a prominent 5.11 logo machined into the handle provide a bold look that is sure to turn heads. The knife is available in matte black and WWII MC green.
- Heirloom quality SMF Frame Lock Knife
- Limited edition, 500 made
- Classic spear point blade
- Flame striped finish
- Titanium liner lock
- Jimped for enhanced control
- Solid glass epoxy laminate handle
- Arrives in co-branded collectible box
- Includes custom built folding nylon display case
- Includes embroidered WWII Raider insignia morale patch
- 4.0″ blade length
- First commercial use of CTS® B75P Particle Metallurgy Grade Steel
- HRC: 59-60 for maximum edge retention
- Blade is flat ground by hand
- Blade alloy marked at finger choil
- Prominent 5.11 logo machined into handle
- Engraved number from 1-250
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by Tom Davin and Duane Dwyer
The SMF Knife costs $599.99 and can be purchased online at http://www.511tactical.com.