Moteng’s RuckUp 72 Hour Bug-Out Bag
Get through the first 72 hours of any emergency situation with Moteng's RuckUp 72 Hour Bug-Out Bag.
Moteng‘s RuckUp 72 Hour Bug-Out Bag is just that, a highly-effective bug-out bag that’ll get you through the first 72 hours of an emergency situation. It comes with a 12-inch Kukri machete, a Stylus Pro flashlight, a shovel, a compass, an Ember solar power pack, and much more. Available in Black or Coyote, Moteng’s RuckUp 72 Hour Bug-Out Bag is available at a suggested retail price of $339.99. See below for the full breakdown of what’s included.
RELATED STORY: Build a 20-Pound Bug-Out Bag
Features: RuckUp 72 Hour Bug-Out-Bag, Black
- Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Kit
- Kukri Machete, 12″, Black Polymer Handle w/Sheath, Clampack
- Campers Tri Fold Shovel, Small,Powder Coated, Serrated
- Glow Stick 2pk
- Robust, Black/Gray Rubber Handle, Carbon Plain w/Sheath
- Stylus Pro, White LED, Black
- Ember Solar Power Pack, 2800mAh
- Diplomat Backpack, Black
- Military Marching Compass w/Carrying Case
- Adventure First Aid 1.0, Orange/Black
- G.I. canteen 1 QT., O.D. color
- Resort Colors Vinyl Poncho
- Duct Tape, 72 in.
Moteng was founded in 1980 in Los Angeles as a supplier of knives and imported African artifacts. Fine wall hangings hand woven by the Moteng Mountain tribesman in the Kingdom of Lesotho gave the company its name. Moteng has continually enhanced both its products and services. Their website has been rated as having the most information and easiest to use by customers. In 1987 the company relocated to San Diego, California. In 2011 the company moved it’s warehouse into it’s present location in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2011, Black Orchid Equity, LLC, a private equity firm, purchased Moteng NA, LLC and gave the company capital to operate and grow in the space for another 30 years. Thanks to the incredible support of very loyal customers and vendors, Moteng has grown to become one of the leading wholesale distributors and drop-shippers in the industry. Moteng now offers over 100,000 items from over 250 best selling brands.