Never trust your life to a single piece of gear. The wrong equipment can get you in real trouble really fast. You never know what mountain climbing hazards you may be forced to face. Here’s some of the top gear on the market you need to stay safe and successful by protecting your eyes, head and more. Make the most of your mountain climbing experiences with these five pieces of mountain accessories from Arc’teryx, Julbo, Mammut, Black Diamond and Petzl.
- RELATED STORY: Mountain Man Gear
- RELATED STORY: How to Build a Mountain Man Cave
- RELATED STORY: Hunt For Camping Gear on A Budget
- RELATED STORY: Frontier Spotlight: Modern Day Mountain Men
- RELATED STORY: Lost & Found: Wilderness Survival Tips & Techniques
For More Information
- RELATED STORY: Must-Have Crisis Gear
- RELATED STORY: The Ultimate Guide for Navigation Gear
- RELATED STORY: 20 Modern Mountain Man Survival Tools
- RELATED STORY: A History Lesson: Ancient Traps and Mountain Men
- RELATED STORY: Five Things to Keep in Mind Before Mountain Climbing
This article was originally published in the SURVIVOR’S EDGE™ Winter 2016 edition. Subscription is available in print and digital editions here.