Spyderco Roadie’s new miniature slipjoint knife is easy to use. It has a finger choil (the notched, unsharpened base and spine of the blade used for grip) to keep it from closing, it’s sharp and has an innovative opener and is just the right size and weight — small enough to fit in your pocket.
- RELATED STORY: 5 Short And Sweet Fixed Blade Knives
- RELATED STORY: Spyderco’s Squarehead Folder Pocketknife
The knife has a full four-finger grip with an opener that comes in the form of a small dished out circle near the front of the knife. All you have to do is pinch the blade in the right spot to open it. For added safety, the pocketknife has a half-stop, a place where the blade pauses before it closes shut.
- Steel: N690Co
- Blade Length: 2.09 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.112 inches
- Edge Length: 1.72 inches
- Closed Length: 2.99 inches
- Overall Length: 5.08 inches
- Weight: 1 ounce
- Made in: Italy
The MSRP for this blade is $79.95. For more information visit Spyderco.