2nd Amendment Media has released a useful guide for citizens across the United States. Legally Armed: A Concealed Carry Gun Law Guide, teaches the basics of concealed carry and the laws associated with it in every state of the U.S. The book includes:
– What to Consider Before Carrying a Firearm
– Protection Oneself: Discharging a Firearm in Self-Defense
– What to do when Interacting with Law Enforcement
– Gun Handling, Practice and Storage
– State-by-State quick-reference guide to carry laws where you live and travel.
According to a release:
Any concealed carry permit holder knows the laws for carrying a firearm vary from state to state. This book clears up any confusion associated with interstate travel or relocation. The opening chapters give a general overview or what to consider before obtaining a permit, how to interact with law enforcement when carrying a concealed weapon, gun handling and storage, and traveling with a firearm.
Legally Armed: A Concealed Carry Gun Law Guide is available for $14.95.
For more information on Legally Armed: A Concealed Carry Gun Law Guide, please visit Whitman.com.
Modern materials meet up with traditional designs to give woodsmen the ultimate edge!
by Real World Survivor Editor / Aug 5, 2014