According to the press release, the M600 Fusion uses a 600 lumen high-output LED and a modified version of the company’s SuperLumen reflector cone. It is capable of projecting a wide-set beam to distances of 330 meters. The precision-engineered reflector cone is machined from solid bar stock aluminum, which allows for optimum light-casting ability, as well as a heat dispersion unmatched by pressed-tin or molded-plastic reflecting cones found in other flashlights.
This flashlight also boasts a runtime of 6 hours on high, 12 hours on medium, 24 hours on low and 10 hours on strobe. In addition, the housing is machined from solid bar stock aluminum, the double O-ring seals for waterproof protection to 30 feet, and ExtremeBeam’s Anti-Recoil system makes it weapons mountable up to .50 BMG.
The M600 Fusion weighs just 9 ounces with batteries and measures 6.38 inches in length. It is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $129.95. See below for additional details.
* Modes: High-Medium-Low-Strobe-Off
* Anti-Recoil System (.50cal BMG)
* Waterproof to 30 feet
* SuperLumen Flood Technology (precision mirrored reflecting cone)
* Weight (with batteries): 252 grams (8.9 ounces)
* Total Length: 161.93mm (6.38 inches)
* Head Bezel Width: 44.45mm (1.75 inches)
* Main Body Width: 28.57mm (1.125 inches)
* Light Performance: 25000LUX at 1 meter
* Light Volume: 600 Lumens
* Light Projections: 330 Meters
* Average Run Time: 6 hours (high) 12 hours (medium) 24 hours (low) 10 hours (strobe)
* Battery Type: Two 3.0 or 3.6 volt CR123 batteries
For more information about the M600 Fusion flashlight, and the full range of products currently offered by ExtremeBeam, please visit http://www.extremebeam.com
A look at FEMA's 13 steps to take in the event of a massive flood.
by Real World Survivor Editor / Aug 22, 2014