Seattle-based company Beyond Clothing has come a long way from their humble beginning in a college dorm room. They’re now a renowned manufacturer of outdoor clothing for the modern adventurer. One of their latest products is the A2 AXIOS Krios Grid Fleece, which offers maximum breathability, unparalleled moisture management, and an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio for the end user.
This midweight grid fleece layer comes with gridded channels which allow air to move between your body and the garment, which enhances breathability without sacrificing the warmth you expect from a fleece. The fleece boasts several advantages, including an athletic fit designed to pull moisture away from the skin, ergonomically placed flat lock seams, a front double-pull zipper, and left and right external zippered chest pockets.
The A2 AXIOS Krios Grid Fleece comes in two colors: Black and Coyote. It is available in sizes ranging from small to double extra large at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $122.00. See below for additional details.
* Performs best in conjunction with the Aether Crew
* Athletic fit engineered to pull moisture away from skin
* Ergonomically placed flat lock seams for greater comfort
* Front double-pull zipper for temperature regulation
* Left and right external zippered chest pockets
* Pull tabs on zippers for improved grip
* AXIOS Midweight Grid Fleece
* AXIOS Next-to-Skin Performance 4-Way Stretch: Bi-component Fabric
For more information about the A2 AXIOS Krios Grid Fleece, and the full range of products currently offered by Beyond Clothing, please visit http://www.beyondclothing.com
A look at some of the best pocket pistols for deep cover, including releases...
by Dennis Adler / Aug 26, 2014