For those constantly on the move without a convenient source of fresh water, Vivos has the perfect product.
Emergencies, expeditions and even wilderness camping will benefit from the all new Vivos Water Bladder, which allows users to store and transport up to 30 gallons of fresh potable water on top of their car.
Utilizing food grade, heavy gauge vinyl coated polyester, the Water Bladder is not only waterproof, but has a low profile, soft and flexible surface to avoid damaging paint, yet tough enough to travel inside or outside your RV, truck or vehicle.
The Vivos Water Bladder easily filled in minutes from any water source, then gravity drained using the built-in ball valve and barbed hose nipple to slip fit any three-quarter-inch hose or tube.
The bladder rolls up to a small tubular shape for out of the way storage until it is needed.
The Vivos Water Bladder is available now for an introductory price of $139.
For more information on the Water Bladder and other products from Vivos, please visit TerraVivos.com.
– Maximum Volume: 30 gallons
– Measures: Approximately 36″ x 36″ x 12″ when filled
– Approximate Filled Weight: 260 pounds
– Base Material: 100% woven 1,000 denier polyester / 0.70mm thick
– Coating: Waterproof, food grade PVC
– Temperature Resistance: -22 to +176 Fahrenheit
– Drainage: By gravity
– Grommets: quantity 8, brass
– Tie-down straps/bungee and drainage hose not included
Want a shelter fit for a Mountain Man? Follow these old-school techniques to build...
by Jim Dickson / Sep 3, 2014