Reach for the Otis Ripcord when you need to do some field-expedient gun-barrel cleaning. This compact and convenient tool cleans from breech to muzzle in one quick and easy pass. The Otis Ripcord’s molded rubberized core and outer Nomex fibers create a more effective way to trap and remove fouling. It features 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface, is heat-resistant up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit and its helix shape engages the rifling through the barrel. The Otis Ripcord is available in a variety of sizes including: .223 cal/5.6mm, .30 cal, 9mm, .40 cal &.45 cal. For more information on this and other Otis products visit otistec.com, or call 800-684-7486
– 10″ of tough cleaning surface
– Heat resistance up to 700 degrees F
– Helix shape engages rifling through the barrel
– Nomex fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
– Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
This easy-to-make recipe for Lye soap has been keeping mountain men and pioneer women...
by Jill Easton / Sep 12, 2014