These black 8 “ men’s work boots are officially called the Georgia Boot Comfort Core® Logger
Armortex fabric made with Kevlar provides abrasion-resistant protection
These boots are perfect for work and play. WIth Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, the Logger boots can stand up to the rough backwoods environment.
Besides looking good with its black, full-grain and very comfortable leather and Armortex fabric (made with Kevlar), Georgia Boot’s 8-inch Loggers also feature solid antique brass hardware that won’t slice through the guaranteed-for-life Georgia Boots laces, GORE-TEX fabric that’s breathable and waterproof, removable brush guard kiltie to keep out forest debris, heel-stabilizing counter lock and a solid lace-up. Adding to the comfort and functionality of Georgia Boot’s Loggers are dual-density PU and memory foam Comfort Core 7 removable footbeds, double-rib steel shanks, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles and exclusive low-heel Vibram outsoles for excellent abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistance. Several Logger styles are available and vary by color, heel and upper height, toe protection levels and price For more information on this and other Georgia Boot Products visit georgiaboot.com, or call 866-442-4908.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Armortex fabric made with Kevlar provides abrasion-resistant protection
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Solid brass milled hardware
- Guaranteed Georgia Boot laces
- Heel stabilizing Counter Lock
- Exclusive low heel Vibram® oil and slip resistant outsole
- Composite toe
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Dual-density PU and memory foam CC7 removable footbed
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard standards
- Durable, double ribbed, tempered steel shank
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- 8 inches in height
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using steel composition toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
GORE-TEX® fabric features revolutionary patented technology that is windproof, waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Here’s a father-son character-building adventure that will get you dashing to book a trip to...
by Mark Kayser / Oct 10, 2014