One of the perks of camping is enjoying a hot meal in the great outdoors. But, outdoor stoves and cooking systems tend to be heavy, cumbersome, and slow to heat up.
Frustrated with heavy vacuum bottles and clunky stoves, Jetboil’s founders became determined to find a way to make outdoor cooking easier. Their solution was a smart lightweight design that increased heat transfer efficiency.
Jetboil’s newest product, the Flash Cooking System Carbon, is a step up from the popular Front-Country Zip system with a push-botton igniter, heat indicator, and increased volume.
- 1.0 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy, featuring Flash color
- Adjustable stainless steel burner
- Push-button igniter
- Color-change heat indicator
- Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel can
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
Get one-on-one survival training from the world's most experienced instructors.
/ Oct 22, 2014