The Halifax 8.0 rugged men’s work boot features a waterproof full grain leather upper for protection from the elements.
Full grain leather and textile upper
Heavy-duty TPU toe-guard
Molded TPU heel guard
Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole with toe traction and heel brake zone
Magnum Boots, known for their globally certified tactical footwear collection, designs each of their products with a specific end-user in mind.
Since becoming an independent company in 2001, Magnum has aimed to help protect your feet with all the bells and whistles necessary to keep you safe as can be while wearing that uniform and badge, or working around the construction site.
The Halifax boot has a full grain leather and textile upper along with a moisture-wicking lining and waterproof bootie membrane. A TPU toe and heel guard along with a composite safety toe make this perfect for the working man in all situations. A compression molded, impact absorbing midsole provides all-day comfort. There is a slip and oil resistant rubber outsole with toe traction and heel brake zone perfect for different terrains.
Related Stories:Magnum Boots’ Chicago 6.0 is Worksite Ready
- Full grain leather and textile upper
- Durable non-metallic hardware with traditional lacing system
- Second pair of laces included
- Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Protective ankle impact zone
- Heavy-duty TPU toe-guard
- Molded TPU heel guard
- Reflective ankle and heel zone
- Composite safety toe
- Molded, lightweight EVA insole
- Compression molded, impact absorbing midsole
- Flexible puncture resistant plate
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole with toe traction and heel brake zone
- Available in men’s sizes 7-15 (includes wide sized)
Retail price: $219.99
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 1 Year Warranty and a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with our products.
For more information on this and other Magnum Boots products visit Magnumboots.com
Gavin Dingman of Oceola Township, Michigan took down a 12-point rare albino deer while hunting...
/ Oct 22, 2014