Millions of people around the world know Zac Brown as the lead singer of the Grammy-award-winning country music group, The Zac Brown Band. But, what you may not know is that he is also the brains behind the Georgia-based metal shop Southern Grind.
As a true knife enthusiast, Zac has always been interested in blade design and production. He created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be – ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none.
Offering unrivaled knife lines and unique metal works made by American hands, Southern Grind uses extremely high quality materials and an unparalleled attention to detail to create their exceptional blades.
One such knife is the Rat Neck -Drop Point- Cerakote Armor Black.
• Skeletonized handle for reduced weight.
• 8670M High Carbon Steel drop point blade with a full tang and conventional Flat Grind.
• Armor Black Cerakote provides great corrosion resistance and a non-reflective surface.
• Comes with a formed black Kydex sheath and 48” length paracord necklace
• Included with Purchase: Southern Grind koozie, keychain and paracord bracelet in black. (while supplies last)
Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.
• Hardness: RC 58-59
• Blade Length: 2.25″
• Blade Finish: Cerakote
• Weight: 1.5 oz.
• Overall Length: 4.875″
• Handle Length: 2.625″
• Blade Thickness: .135″
For more information on this on this and other Southern Grind Knives, visit southerngrind.com
Related Stories: Preview: 8 Essential Fixed-Blade Knives For Survival
Quick Fire Cases® introduces the all new QF620 Quick Fire MultiFit™ Dual Shotgun Case!
/ Nov 10, 2014