STRATTEC Security Corporation’s BOLT lock series features patented technology that allows them to be programmed to a single vehicle key, providing convenient access to multiple locks used on trailers, tools and gear.
The entire series of BOLT locks is now compatible with the new Ford F-150 side cut key and includes:
* The weatherproof BOLT Coupler Pin Lock is designed to secure trailers when not in tow, fits the 5/8-inch Ford F-150 coupler, and slides easily along stainless steel pin.
* BOLT’s 5/8-inch Receiver Lock prevents theft of trailer ball mount or accessories, features a durable, solid stainless steel lock shutter designed to keep out elements and debris, and a plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
* The rugged Padlock 2.0, for a range of applications, features a chrome-plated hardened steel shackle and a double ball bearing locking mechanism, made of weatherproof, corrosion-resistant automotive grade stainless steel.
* Flexible BOLT Cable Locks are made from six-foot long 1/4-inch black vinyl coated coiled cable, feature a crush-resistant body shell and an auto-return spring which locks automatically when key is removed, securing equipment, cabinets, storage compartments and more.
* The BOLT Toolbox Latch Retrofit Kit, which enables a toolbox cylinder retrofit, helps protect and secure toolboxes with an automotive-grade cylinder. Comes with an original factory handle and works with DeeZee(r), UWS Truck Accessories and other toolbox brands featuring a paddle-style handle.
For more information on this and other BOLT products visit www.boltlocks.com or call (877) 251-8798
Related Stories: Bug-Out Upgrades For Your 4×4
The story of how the Russell family reclaimed an Oregon relic to keep its...
by Lyn Howard / Dec 10, 2014