According to the product listing, the Moji lantern boasts a single-piece design that houses a frosted globe which evenly distributes Moji’s TriplePower LED. The LED offers 100 lumens at max setting. In addition, this lantern comes with a dimming switch for adjustable brightness, a collapsible double-hook hang loop for suspending in a tent, from a branch, or strung together with other units in a strand. It has an overall weight of 86 g, a maximum burn time of 70 hours, and an IPX rating of 4.
The Moji lantern comes in three colors: Blue, Yellow and Graphite. It is available at a MSRP of $19.95. See below for additional details.
* TriplePower LED with 100 lumens (max setting) is enclosed in a frosted globe to provide bright, ambient light
* Frosted globe produces bright, ambient light
* Unique dimming switch provides adjustable brightness
* Collapsible, double-hook hang loop
* Runs on 3 AAA batteries
* Protected against water immersion
* Lumens: 100
* Weight: 86 g (3 oz)
* Max Burn Time: 70 H
* IPX Rating: 4
* LED Type: TriplePower
* Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
For more information about the Moji Lantern, and the full range of products currently offered by Black Diamond Equipment, please visit http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com
Fighting diseases and outbreaks during and after cataclysmic events!
by Jay Pinsky / Dec 29, 2014