This all-in-one bike light can fit in the palm of your hand, but don’t let its size fool you. The small yet mighty TAZ 1500 LED Bike Light can produce 1500 lumens of light, making it brighter than some car and motor cycle headlights.
The TAZ is a great choice for most technical singletrack and also excels as a commuter or city riding light. The pulsing amber side lights increase visibility, it mounts on the handlebar quickly, and it’s mini-USB cable makes charging quick and easy.
The TAZ 1500 is ideal for all types of cyclists and cycling conditions. Whether you are an avid mountain biker who wants to be able to ride night or day, or a road biker who knows how critical it is to be able to see and be seen, the TAZ 1500 will deliver the illumination that you need.
The TAZ 1500 features:
• 1500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
• Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
• Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
• Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
• IP67 Rating – Tested to be fully waterproof in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
High – 1500
Med – 750<
Low – 350
High – 1.5 hrsMed – 3 hrsLow – 6 hrs
4.0 hrs/8.0 hrs/14 hrs
2″ x 1.75″ x 4.2″
•Handlebar mount, 4 foam strips, thin mount pad & micro USB charging cable
The Taz 1500 LED Bike Light retails at $300 MSRP and can be purchased at www.lightandmountain.com.
Related Stories: Top 10 Rugged, High-Powered Survival Lights
The TAZ 1500 features side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways.
The TAZ has a beam pattern that maximizes its usable light.
The TAZ 1500 us an small at a fist, but provides the same illumination strength as that of a motorcycle headlight.
The light in the TAZ 1500 is engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
Meet the self-made young man who went out on a limb to revolutionize the way...
by Bill Vaznis / Jan 5, 2015