Texas-based manufacturer Quartermaster Knives has announced the release of the QTR-3f ‘Templeton Peck’, a knife which comes with a 2.75″ CPM 154 American Tanto blade with a Rockwell hardness rating of 58-60. This latest upgrade is 40% lighter and boasts a 30% slimmer profile than previous versions. The thumb studs have been removed and replaced with the flipper feature which has an improved “snap-detent” firing system. In addition, the locking mechanism is now a Titanium Framelock with a dual-purpose steel lock bar insert. This knife comes with two finishes: Stone Washed and Texas Tea. MSRP for the former is $158.00, and $168.00 for the latter. See below for additional details.
* BLADE LENGTH: 2.750″/6.5cm
* BLADE THICKNESS: .1875″/5mm
* HANDLE THICKNESS: .650/17mm
* BLADE MATERIAL: CPM 154
* BLADE HARDNESS: 58-60
* BLADE STYLE: American Tanto
* WEIGHT: 5.1 Ounces
* CARRY TYPE: Pocket Clip
* LOCKING MECHANISM: Titanium Frame Lock With Interchangeable Steel Lock-Bar Insert/Stabilizer
* PIVOT ASSEMBLY: Tri-Spoke Pivot Assembly With ORB® Pivot System
* OVERALL LENGTH: 7.100″/18cm
* MANUFACTURED: 100% Made In Texas, USA
For more information about the QTR-3f ‘Templeton Peck’ Knife, and the full range of products currently offered by Quartermaster Knives, please visit http://www.quartermasterknives.com
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) targets social media outlets to help spread important information about...
by Real World Survivor Editor / Feb 27, 2015