- RELATED STORY: Steel Will Knives Introduces the Argonaut 800
- RELATED STORY: Steel Will Knives Expands Mini Druid Series
The difference between the two knives are the blade styles. The Cager 1410 offers a drop-point blade, while the Cager 1420 has a modern tanto blade. Both feature a black G10 handle that resists daily impurities all while providing a secure grip. A Kydex sheath is included with the purchase of either knife, allowing for easy concealment.
- RELATED STORY: A Sheathful Of Steel Will: the Druid 200
- Steel: D2
- Full Length: 9.06 inches
- Blade Length: 4.33 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.16”
- Blade-HRC: 58-60
- Weight: 7.34oz
- Handle: G10
- Sheath: Kydex
Steel Will Knives creates its knives by choosing time-tested metals from American, Japan, Austria and other countries, to guarantee products with high performance, quality and craftsmanship.
- RELATED STORY: The Ultimate Guide to Survival, Pocket Knives
- RELATED STORY: Always Prepared: Crisis Gear For Everyday Carry
The Cager 1410 and 1420 are available for purchase at steelwillknives.com for $89.99. For more information on the Cager 1410 and 1420, visit http://steelwillknives.com/our-knives/urban-series.
President Obama and Bear Grylls will discuss climate change and survival skills in Alaska.
by Real World Survivor Editor / Sep 1, 2015