The sharpest, strongest replacement blade knives available for everyday carry with removable/replaceable pocket clip, one-hand opening and six replacement blades. To replace the blade simply push the lock button in the handle to remove and insert a shaving-sharp new blade.
- RELATED STORY: Outdoor Edge’s Tough, Company Wood Devil Ax
The black-oxide coated blade holder supports the razor-blade for the strength of a traditional knife and sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel. Grivory (glass/nylon) handles with rubberized color TPR inserts ensure a secure non-slip grip and are available in in blaze-orange, blue and gray.
- RELATED STORY: 4 Everyday Self-Defense Tactics
- RELATED STORY: 17 Essential New Survival Products For 2015
Replacement packs of 6-blades are sold separately. U.S. and foreign patents are pending.
- Blade: 3.5” / 8.9cm
- Overall: 8” / 20.3cm
- Total Weight: 2.8 oz / 180 grams
- Razor-Blade Steel: Japanese 420J2
- Razor Blade Thickness: 0.6 mm
- Handle: Grivory (glass/nylon) with rubberized TPR inserts
- Razor Lite EDC Orange, Model RLB-30C
- Razor Lite EDC Blue, Model RLU-40C
- Razor Lite EDC Gray, Model RLY-50C
- MSRP/Retail: $39.95
- 6 Replacement Blades, Model # RR-6
- MSRP/Retail: $14.95
- RELATED STORY: Concealed Carry Self-Defense Tips From Matt Jacques
Wildfire preparedness should not be an afterthought. Implement ways to prepare before it's too...
by Kori Tuitt / Sep 15, 2015