The new PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier from Potable Aqua is designed to purify the dirtiest outdoors water. Whether you are traveling internationally, hiking, camping or prepping for a disaster, you can ensure your water is clean.
- RELATED STORY: Avoiding Drinking Water Hazards
So how does it work? A simple salt and brine solution creates a special oxidant disinfectant that kills 99 percent of organisms without the help of a filter.
This water purifier can clean up to 20 liters of water at a time. The device is USB rechargeable and can purify more than 150 liters of water when fully charged. The PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier also comes equipped with a solar panel for backup charging.
- RELATED STORY: How To Build A Gravity-Fed Off-Grid Water System
- RELATED STORY: Top 5 Products From The 2015 National Preppers & Survivalists Expo
Only weighing 3.8 ounces, this water purifier is small and easy to carry for on-the-go-use.
PA Pure Kill Time:
- Bacteria: 30 minutes
- Viruses: 30 minutes
- Giardia Lamblia: 30 minutes
- Cryptosporidium: 4 hours
- Bacteria: 99.9999 percent
- Viruses: 99.99 percent
- Giardia Lamblia: 99.9 percent
- Cryptosporidium: 99.9 percent
- Lifetime: 60,000+ liters
- Fully Charged: 150+ liters
- 1-hr USB Charge: 35 liters
- 1-hr Solar Charge: 2 liters
The Potable Aqua PURE Electrolytic Water Purifier costs $119.99. For more information and to purchase your water purifier, visit http://www.potableaqua.com.
- RELATED STORY: 5 Steps to Successfully Sanitize Your Water
Save lives when seconds count with these two procedures!
by Will Dabbs, MD / Sep 15, 2015