Streamlight Inc., just introduced the 3AA ProPolymer Dualie flashlight and laser. The multi-function flashlight is equipped with a variety of easy-to-use features and the laser model features a red laser pointer.
- RELATED STORY: 10 Prepper Products
- RELATED STORY: Streamlight’s Lights for a Cause Program Benefits Diabetes Research
The 3AA ProPolymer Dualie flashlight has three modes–spot, flood and a combination of the two. The spot beam is perfect for illuminating from a distance while the flood beam is great for up-close work. Both beams combined are ideal for navigation and avoiding blinds spots.
The laser version of the light provides a focused LED spot beam in combination with the laser pointer, also for separate or simultaneous use.
Each of the new lights also includes a rugged, non-protruding, snag-free clip that conforms to the light’s body, while easily grabbing onto shirts, pockets and other gear for hands-free use.
- RELATED STORY: Streamlight’s Double Clutch USB Headlamp
- RELATED STORY: Jim Cobb’s 7 Must-Have Everyday Carry Items for Preppers
The separate dual-head switches also allow for easy one-handed use of these lights. Simply press both switches to use both beams simultaneously.
IPX7 rated for water-proof operation to one meter for 30 minutes, both lights also are impact-resistant tested to 2 meters. Both lights are safety rated for use in Class 1, Division 1 environments faced by many industrial workers. They are available in either high visibility yellow or black.
- Case Material: Impact and chemical resistant Engineered Polymer resin; gasket sealed and vented. Available in high visibility yellow or black.
- Length: 7.00 in. (17.78 cm)
- Body thickness: 1.06 in. (2.69 cm)
- Body Width: 1.52 in. (3.86 cm)
- Face cap diameter: 1.86 in. (4.72 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (193 grams) with AA alkaline batteries (included in purchase). 5.9 oz. (167g) with AA lithium batteries.
- Light Source: Two (2) White C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Source (Laser): One (1) White C4 LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. One (1) red laser, 640nm – 650nm, shock proof mounting.
- Light Output:
- Spot – 140 lumens, 7,300 candela peak beam intensity and 171 meter beam distance.
- Flood – 140 lumens, 80 candela peak beam intensity and 18 meter beam distance.
- Spot and Flood combined – 245 lumens.
- Light Output (Laser):
- LED – 150 lumens, 7,700 candela peak beam intensity and 175 meter beam distance.
- Laser – Red, <5mW output power; Class 3R laser.
- Run Time:
- Spot – 18 hours to 10% of initial lumen output. See performance curve.
- Flood – 18 hours to 10% or initial lumen output.
- Both – 9 hours to 10% initial lumen output.
- Run Time (Laser):
- LED – 17 hours to 10% of initial lumen output. See performance curve.
- Laser – 70 hours to 10% of initial output.
- Both – 12 hours to 10% initial lumen/laser output.
- Warranty: Streamlight’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- RELATED STORY: 17 Essential New Survival Products For 2015
- RELATED STORY: Streamlight Introduces Division 1 2AA Propolymer HAZ-LO
Breakthrough Clean is tough on toxins that build up on firearms, all while being environmentally...
by Kevin Davis / Sep 24, 2015