This month, BattlBox got creative with its survival gear subscription service in honor of Halloween.
BattlBox subscribers will be prepped for a zombie apocalypse with this month’s survival gear.
BattlBox’s latest collection of survival gear is available and if you’re a lover of Halloween, you don’t want to miss out. The company compiled the best tactical, survival and everyday carry gear that can get shipped right to your front door with a monthly subscription.
- RELATED STORY: Get BattlBox Survival Gear At Your Front Step
- RELATED STORY: 12 Survival Tips From Woodsman’s Almanac
Customers can choose from Basic, Advanced, Pro and Pro Plus boxes to suit their needs. Its latest box — Mission 8 — is the Zombie Box.
BattleBox’s website reads:
We decided to lighten it up and have some fun this month, and the end result we think really paid off! And why not? Everyone loves Halloween in October, so what better way to celebrate our first October!
We have included some KILLER items this month to aid you in your fight against the zombie apocalypse, or add to your survival kits.
- RELATED STORY: WAZOO’s Wearable Compact Survival Gear
Here’s the list of what you’ll find inside this month’s BattlBox:
- Zombie Tinder Cascades Fire Starting Kit
- Zombie Paracord Bead by Barrett Custom Knives
- Zombie Survival Sardine Can
- Zombie Hunter PVC Morale Patch
- Zombie Emergency Response Team PVC Morale Patch
- Zombie Survival Energy Drink
- Value: $67.85
- MSRP: 24.99
- Everything in the Basic BattlBox
- Paracord-Wrapped Zombie Knife
- Wazoo Survival Gear DIY Zombie Paracord Bracelet
- Value: $106.88
- MSRP: $49.99
- Everything in the Basic and Advanced BattlBoxes
- Zombie Paracord
- SOG Survival Hawk Tomahawk
- Zombie Target 24 x 36 in Poster
- Value: $180.38
- MSRP: $99.99
Pro Plus BattlBox
- Everything in the Basic, Advanced and Pro BattlBoxes
- Morakniv Bushcraft Survival Carbon Steel Fixed Blade
- Value: $208.37
- MSRP: $149.99
The contents of this BattlBox is only available for a limited time. Visit battlbox.com to order yours and visit battlbox.com/mission-8-whats-in-the-box for more information on the products featured this month.
- RELATED STORY: Top 10 Wilderness Survival Needs
- RELATED STORY: Lost & Found: Wilderness Survival Tips & Techniques
Slick salvaging tips for picking up nice profits at home teardowns, old barns, yard sales...
by Gerard Attoun / Oct 15, 2015