RUSH72 backpack in Black
RUSH72 backpack in Double Tap
RUSH72 backpack in Flat Dark Earth
RUSH72 backpack in MultiCam
RUSH72 backpack in Sandstone
RUSH72 backpack in Storm
RUSH72 backpack in TAC OD
Looking for a backpack for your adventures? 5.11 Tactical‘s RUSH72 hour backpack may be just what you’re need. Whether you’re planning recreational trips or need an operational bug-out bag, this 72-hour backpack has got you covered.
The RUSH72 is made from 1000D nylon, which is water resistant to keep your gear dry in any environment. Not only does this pack have ample space for all your bigger gear items, it has an admin organization pocket to conveniently store documents, maps and pens. Even your sun glasses get their own fleece-lined pocket.
- Built from high strength, water-repellant 1000D nylon
- 23” H x 13.5” L x 8.5” D main compartment
- 15.5” x 11.5” x 2” front pocket
- 16.5” x 6” x 1.75” left and right side pockets
- 21” x 13.5” 3 liter hydration pocket
- 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
- Contour yoke system with grab and go handle
- Rugged, self-healing YKK zipper hardware
- Integrated drainage grommet
Customers can choose from seven different colors — Black, Double Tap, Flat Dark Earth, MultiCam, Sandstone, Storm and TAC OD.
- RELATED STORY: eBugout Makes Building Bug Out Bags A Breeze
- RELATED STORY: 5.11 Tactical’s Limited Edition Strider SMF Knife
The MultiCam RUSH72 backpack is available for $264.99 and all other colors for $170.99 at http://www.511tactical.com.
How to pick the best off-grid batteries to power your homestead.
by Rex Ewing / Oct 27, 2015