The Cash Card is made of durable stainless steel, designed to last for years.
The SOG Cash Card is lightweight and compact.
The following is a release from SOG Knives:
Simple, light, and compact: the SOG Cash Card is a minimalist’s dream knife. It boasts a durable blade in a slim profile that easily conceals in any pocket. Clip it to the inside of your pocket or use it as a money and card clip, it ensures that you have everything you need to survive in the modern world.
- RELATED STORY: Always Prepared: Crisis Gear For Everyday Carry
- RELATED STORY: 14 Tank-Tough Neck Knives Ready For Any Situation
The well-designed handles, while thin, are comfortable to hold and use. Due to the full-metal construction, the Cash Card can endure years of abuse. The skeletonized structure keeps weight and bulk to a minimum even with its solid liner lock mechanism and 2.75-inch blade. Despite the small size, the Cash Card can still give you maximum versatility as a go-to pocketknife.
Key Selling Features:
- Easy one-handed opening
- Time-tested liner lock system
- 2.75-inch 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade
- Full metal construction for durability
- Removable low-carry pocket/money clip
- Overall length: 6.2-inches, Weight: 2.0-ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- Hand Material: Stainless Steel
- Hardness: RC. 54-58
- Product Weight: 2.0 oz
- Blade Length: 2.75”
- Closed Length: 3.45”
- Overall Length: 6.2”
- Model Number: EZ1-CP
- UPC: 729857004169
For more information, visit https://www.sogknives.com.
Without some basic skills to back you up, overly relying on technology can lead to...
by Gregory McNamee / Nov 17, 2015