The Griptilian pocketknives from Benchmade are durable and available in different, blade types, finishes and colors to suit your personal preferences.
- RELATED STORY: 7 Pocket Saws for the Outdoors
- RELATED STORY: The Ultimate Guide to Survival, Pocket Knives
The available colors for the Griptilian knives are Black, Olive Drab, Sand and Orange. As for the blades, you can choose between two different steels, satin or coated finishes and serrated or plain-edged blades. There is also the option for three different blade types: Drop-point, Tanto and Sheepsfoot.
|Clip Position||Reversible Tip-Up|
|Handle Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Sheath Type||No Sheath|
|Use||Every Day, Outdoor, Tactical|
- Designer: Pardue
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.45″ (8.76cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115″ (2.92mm)
- Open Length: 8.07″ (20.50cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62″ (11.73cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64″ (16.26mm)
- Drop-point Blade Style: 3.88oz. (110.00g)
- Sheepsfoot Blade Style: 3.79oz. (107.44g)
- Tanto Blade Style: 3.89oz. (110.28g)
The Griptilian knives have a MSRP beginning at $115. Custom lasermarkings range from an additional $5 to $25.
For more information visit http://www.benchmade.com.
- RELATED STORY: Choosing The Right Knife For Personal Protection
- RELATED STORY: Sharpening Solutions: The Ultimate Tool Sharpening Guide
Youth Preparedness Council member Divakar Saini shares his advice on how to prepare even with...
by Real World Survivor Editor / Dec 15, 2015