For 2016, SOG Knives & Tools launched new products including the specialized fixed blade, Gambit. It’s suitable for the outdoors, has a comfortable handle and a unique, functional blade. The Gambit knife is perfect for personal protection, utility tasks and more.
- RELATED STORY: SOG Knives Releases Cash Card
- RELATED STORY: 8 Essential Fixed-Blade Knives For Survival
Features also include a lanyard hole and sheath with a belt clip attachment for easy everyday carry.
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Length: 2.58″
- Blade Thickness: 0.100
- Edge Type: Straight
- Overall Length: 7.30″
- Product Weight: 2.80 OZ
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Finish: Satin Polished
- Engravable: Yes
- Sheath Included: Yes
- Sheath Color: Black
- Sheath Material: Hard Molded Nylon
The Gambit knife has a MSRP of $32. For more information visit sogknives.com.
ABOUT SOG KNIVES
The company got its start in Vietnam, where members of a highly classified US special ops unit – known as MACV-SOG – carried a one-of-a-kind combat knife into the jungle on covert missions. Today, SOG knives are carried with confidence into the most demanding situations.
- RELATED STORY: The Ultimate Guide to Survival, Pocket Knives
- RELATED STORY: 5 Short And Sweet Fixed Blade Knives
Get your backup generator before a post-disaster blackout strikes.
by Michael D'Angona / Feb 25, 2016