TOPS Knives is back again with a new weapon flawlessly designed Brakimo knife by Joe Flowers. It’s specially made for survival and outdoor purposes and is the official knife of Bushcraft Global. This knife is great for outdoorsmen woodcutting tasks and camping.
According to TOPS Knives, the word Brakimo comes from the Brazilian Matis tribe, which wasn’t even in touch with the modern world until the 1970s.
- RELATED STORY: TOPS Knives’ Covert Anti-Terrorism Blade
- RELATED STORY: 14 Tank-Tough Neck Knives Ready For Any Situation
Originally, the MSRP for this product is $200, but it’s going for $160 for a limited time only. There are options to customize the blade of the Brakimo knife with serrations for an additional $15 or the handle design with rocky mountain tread for $30.
- Overall Length: 10.0″
- Blade Length: 5.25″
- Cutting Edge: 5.25″
- Blade Thickness: 0.19″
- Blade Steel: 1095 RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Tumble Finish
- Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta
- Knife Weight: 9.4oz
- Weight w/ Sheath: 12oz
- Sheath Material: Black Kydex
- Sheath Clip: Rotating Injection Molded Nylon
- Designer: Joe Flowers
- RELATED STORY: 8 Essential Fixed-Blade Knives For Survival
- RELATED STORY: TOPS Knives’ Kodiak JAC: The Ideal Knife For Outdoorsmen
For more information, visit topsknives.com.
For parents who are freaked out by slathering their kids with chemical bug repellent, there...
by Real World Survivor Editor / Apr 13, 2016