What’s so awesome about this gun cleaning kit is that it’s actually owned and staffed by former SEALs, hence why it’s named SEAL 1 CLP PLUS. The CLP stands for Cleaning, Lubricating and Protectant, which makes sense because it’s a cleaning package!
- RELATED STORY: Maintaining your Muzzleloader Rifle
SEAL 1 CLP is teaming up with retired Navy SEAL Master Chief Ron Bellan of Reaper Outdoors to design a firearm care kit with everything you need, excluding a cleaning rod. Bummer. But you can still bring your guns back to health with SEAL 1’s USDA Certified Biobased Product. It’s animal and human friendly, so you can clean your barrel without worrying about inhaling any harmful or toxic chemicals or it being absorbed into your skin.
- RELATED STORY: How To Choose The Right Firearm For You
- RELATED STORY: Safely Store and Clean Your Firearms
- 2 ounces of SEAL 1 CLP PLUS
- Four 6×6-inch SEAL saturated EZ Use cotton wipe cloths
- 12×12-inch microfiber cloth
- Indispensable survival tips in each SEAL 1 Reaper package from Master Chief Bellan
- RELATED STORY: 14 Safes To Protect Your Gear During A Disaster
Heal injuries and fight illness with natural remedies on the trail!
by Cherie Ross / Apr 15, 2016